Position: Social media manager and content creation VA
Hours: 20 hrs per month contracted work with possibility of additional hours
Mielikki Beauty is an Australian Cosmetic company that is vegan. We have a mineral infused makeup line along with our naturally derived skincare line. We are all about being as eco-friendly as possible and ensuring that we empower women worldwide to love themselves and feel confident in their skin.
- Managing the social media advertising and marketing strategy and fulfilment for our social media platforms; focusing on Facebook and Instagram
- Create fresh content including copy writing, creating social media graphics that are in line with our branding
- Schedule, manage and monitor content on social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
- Create and manage a social media content calendar
- Build and maintain an organized online library of content, graphics and posts for easy repurposing and access
- Monitor and report on key metrics. Adjust content and messaging as needed.
- Ad creation, editing and monitoring
- Creation of our monthly blog post that is SEO proof
- Stay ahead of current strategic research in social and interactive services overall. Share findings with the company through interactive communications channels
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Requirements, minimum education level, and experience:
- Strong hands-on experience with, and strategic understanding of, current and emerging social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Must have some experience with editing pictures and video’s (intermediate as a minimum)
- Must have an understanding of the beauty industry and trends
- Must have experience on Ad creation and targeting
- Marketing background is not essential but preferred.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
Please send expressions of interest to Mielikkibeauty@outlook.com along with your resume and a 2 minute video of yourself explaining about what work you have done and what makes you a great fit for our team!